Thursday 31 May 2012

Get Better tariff Plan On Your Existing Mobile Service Provider

Mobile Number Portability has become a headache for the mobile service provider. The are now afraid of loosing their customers cause due to this service one can change the service provider without changing the mobile number.

 Hence all service provider are doing anything best to save their customers. They can provide you better tariff plans free of cost and offer you some balance etc.


Two day back I had sent a message "PORT (mobile no.)" to 1900 for generating the unique portability code because I was thinking of changing my service operator (AIRTEL) to any other service provider. But yesterday I got a call from Airtel requesting me not to leave Airtel. When I tell them the reason for leaving, they offered me some tariff plan for cheap call rates free of cost. 
And today I have been credited with Rs.30 in my balance account and also 120 minutes airtel to airtel free with changing my tariff plan to provide me cheap call rates.

You can also try this to get better plans for your mobile.

1 comment:

  1. http://teleindia.info/BSNL/BSNL.2G3G.Dataplans/bsnl.3G.prepaid.dataplans.html

    3G ANNUAL PLAN, FRC- Rs 3299,2.5 GB/Month for 12 Months (Say For a month @ Rs 275 you get 2.5GB).

    3G ANNUAL PLAN, FRC- Rs 2299,1.5 GB/Month for 12 Months ( Say For a month @ Rs 192 you get 1.5GB).

    3G ANNUAL PLAN, FRC-Rs1251,750 MB/Month for 12 Months ( Say For a month @ Rs105 you get 750MB.

    ReplyDelete

You can post comments and queries related to this topic.